For Information on COVID19 Pandemic and Wildfire Recovery Funding
Welcome to the Oregon Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Network’s Capital Access Team (CAT) website.
We engage business clients through specialty advising on accessing capital to foster economic growth and resilience.
The Capital Access Team (CAT) are specialized SBDC advisors regionally located around the state that provide confidential business advising.
The CAT advisors help with:
- Assess readiness for funding to determine next steps
- Advise on business planning and projections to be “funder ready”
- Advise and discuss different finance strategies
- Provide financial analysis and feedback as needed
- Advise on funding package documentation
- Assist clients with funder strategy and planning for clients to represent themselves
Looking for advice, funding, help?
CAT can help you move forward on your path to funding.
But it’s up you to take the next step.